I'm curious about the cape.
Or worst if not done right
Wonder how they will do his feet, maybe a base?
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!
I've been begging for that figure since I joined
in 2000!
![]()
2000??? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
...newbie. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Geuss that makes me a noob also, i joined in 99. [img]smile.gif[/img]
...pretty much, but you're gettin' there. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Gotta be that TMP will make the base, Tricky transition to the real figure though. Can be done well. Those boots are awesome. The cape will be the make or break -- its big, flows much more than most, and if it weighs too much, well, balancing will be interesting. But great choice.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">2001 and has the feeling I'm not worthy to be in the company of such greatnessOriginally posted by StV:
2000??? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
...newbie. [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
I still haven't joined...
and yeah, that's pretty well the only fig I'm hyped for in that line.
MORE DARK AGES, DAMMIT!!!!!
Bookmarks